Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Keeping it Real and Straight Forward

Reading this post will make teens reflect on the life they live. Maybe it will shed some light on what they experience and try to be just themselves- not adults. They can enjoy their adolescent years more than trying to be older than they are.  What is your point of view?

I also believe nowadays men are not like the gentlemen of past, but this man is a fine example of what one is.  He rather give up luxury to be with his wife. Today not many men would do this. 
Being a teacher, my passion for what I do comes across when I teach and these quotes having me reflecting on different topics that have been risen recently.

With the new indicators and what is expected from schools now has me and my school looking at new material than last year. It seems we are not the only ones looking.




No comments:

Post a Comment