Friday, October 18, 2013

Podcasts

Oh, Man! This week is full of surprises. I found out that recording is hard and I sound different.  It took me several tries to get a recording that I am somewhat pleased with.  In my podcast, I try to get my students to read Divergent by Veronica Roth. I hope I am successful because it is an awesome read.

The app I used first was Soundcloud and here is the final product. It was easy to use too.



Let's see if the other are as easy as the first.

Audioboo was more difficult because I didn't know if I was recording or not. I tried to  preview my recording and nothing happened. I tried and tried, and here is what I was able to create.

From the all three, PodOmatic was my least favorite because I had to go through five steps to publish my podcast.  I want easy, not difficult or time consuming apps.  However, this is my podcast using it.
 


In my opinion, I like Soundcloud the best.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea for a podcast! A book review! My favorite podcast was soundcloud as well.

    ReplyDelete